Charlotte Real Estate News for January 2013
The good news continues!
Be sure to see the article from The Charlotte Business Journal titled “Double-digit increases continue for metro Charlotte’s residential real estate market”. You will be glad to read stats like closings being up 23% from last December as well as confirmation that the market is recovering due to 11 months of positive growth. Average sale prices have increased by almost 8% and pending sales are up 33%. For more on this article, be sure to click here.
- How often to you call the loan officer you are working with and receive no reply?
- Have you had clients who get upset when you don’t have their loan information?
- Ever been left at the table without a loan packet?
- What has your lending partner done for YOU lately?
Here is what we offer at Fairway:
- We are going to give you a fast and accurate YES or a “NOT YET”
- If your buyer is not ready, we will work closely with them to create a simple plan to turn a “NOT YET” into a PRE-APPROVAL; and then we will send them back to you… ready to go
- Once the loan is in process, we communicate closely with you and the buyer to share milestone updates along the way
- We have several options since we are not stuck with one lender
- We process, underwrite and fund loans locally… so no waiting
- We send the wire the day prior to closing
- After closing, we link to your website on our site and social media to promote YOUR business
Make one of your resolutions this year to work with a company who cares about your business, your clients and a working relationship with YOU! At Fairway Mortgage of the Carolinas, we never stop working for you!