7 reasons why you will love Lake Norman
- Lake Norman offers wonderful year-round weather and a large amount of leisure activities, including fishing, sailing, water skiing, jet skiing, boating, dinner cruises, and much more!
- There are beautiful year-round and well-maintained golf courses, from high-end private clubs (i.e., Donald Trump’s Trump National Golf Club) to several great public courses.
- Lake Norman offers around 130 restaurants, several wineries, spas, local farmers’ markets, boutiques, yacht and country clubs, and the well-known Birkdale Village Shopping Center.
- As Charlotte is known for NASCAR, Lake Norman is home to many of the NASCAR teams, race shops, and several racing facilities.
- Lake Norman offers good schooling, a great reputation, and low crime rates.
- Lake Norman is only 15 miles north of Charlotte and is very close to other popular destinations such as Asheville, Boone, and the infamous Carolina Mountains.
- Finally, Lake Norman sports a wide array of housing options. Real estate prices range from $200,000 to the millions – people from all socioeconomic stratas can find something that matches their taste and budget.